Connect with us
Words of Wisdom
“He who travels in the search of knowledge, to him Allah shows the way of Paradise”.
PROPHET MOHAMMED (S.A.W.W.)
Religious Guidance Center
The Religious Guidance Center provides solution and guidance on social, moral, personal and family issues as per the Marja-e-Taqleed. With Ijaza of all present day Maraja-e-Keraam.
- To seek to preserve the Islamic perspective according to the Quran and Sunnah.
- To conduct social, cultural, religious and educational activities in the best tradition of Islam.
- To enhance the Islamic identity.
- To promote programs for the youth to contribute positively to society.
- To develop capable young people loving, creative minds, souls and bodies to further justice and peace.
- To cooperate and work with other institutions to achieve common objectives.
- To practically apply the teachings of Ahl-ul-Bait (A.S.) by engaging in poverty eradication and other social upliftment programs.
- Working with the Local Community to spread the right message of Islam and establish long lasting relationships that work in the interest of everyone.
Khutba-e-Juma by Hujjat-ul-Islam Sheikh Shabbir Hassan Maisami at Jama Masjid Baqiyatullah, DHA (22nd Shaban 1438 A.H.)
Jashan-e-Wiladat Hazrat Sahib-uz-Zaman (A.T.S.) by Hujjat-ul-Islam Sheikh Shabbir Hassan Maisami at Quran Centre, DHA (15th Shaban 1438 A.H.)
Khutba-e-Juma by Hujjat-ul-Islam Sheikh Shabbir Maisami at Jama Masjid Baqiyatullah, DHA (15th Shaban 1438 A.H.)
Ramazan-ul-Mubarak 1438, Tafseer Surah Maryam by Hujjat-ul-Islam Sheikh Shabbir Maisami
Tafseer Surah-e-Maryam Part- 5 by Hujjat-ul-Islam Sheikh Shabbir Maisami (5th Ramazan-ul-Mubarak 1438)
Tafseer Surah-e-Maryam Part- 4 by Hujjat-ul-Islam Sheikh Shabbir Maisami (4th Ramazan-ul-Mubarak 1438)
Tafseer Surah-e-Maryam Part- 3 by Hujjat-ul-Islam Sheikh Shabbir Maisami (3rd Ramazan-ul-Mubarak 1438)